I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, August 26, 2005
Best thinGs in LiFe are Free!

I cut my hair today! Loving it... Its soo much nipis than before! hehe =P I Love washing my hair d salon! Maybe cos they blow dry it soo well... Lawa rambut tarus. If only I could afford to go to the salon everyday.. there wont be any bad hair day. Ohhh how i wish! haha =P

In exactly one more month, i'll be going back to Cardiff... Uwaaa~~~ I'm so not looking forward. Awal2 i was a BIT excited to go back, but for some reason, i'm not looking forward at all! Im gona miss everything! Im thinking of coming back during christmas, but my exam's in January. Hmm... shud i? Guarantee i wont study being back here. We'll see lah! I gota concentrate more next semester. 2nd year actually counts in my degree. Nya my parents "the reason ur there is to study. U got this far, so dont waste it" hehe... But they're right. And i'm not gona let anything get in the way of my studies. That's what im gona tell myself from now on =)

Im off to bed. Dont really feel like staying up so late tonite. Not in the mood for anything actually.. hehe. Bah nytieeeee~~


Tear drop Friday, August 26, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli