I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, September 03, 2005
Could this be out of line

Today was a good day for me =) I went this afternoon to watch "DarkWater", which wasnt that good i would say. Well, i had my eyes closed n ears covered most of the time, but it wasnt really that scary. The japanese version was a lot freaky... or so i've heard. I'm not a big fan of horror movies *hehe* My sis, aimi knows that. And everytime she wants to bring me watch one, she'd tell everyone to say "it's a comedy" if i ask =P

Then i went to Lambak tonite, Azim's birthday celebration. Bouncers and all. Happy to meet up with the poojas again. Even Fadhil was there! =)

I didnt really sleep well though last nite, maybe that explains the headache i've been feeling today. I felt like i was awake, but i was actually asleep. Doesnt make sense, but have u actually that way when u were sleeping?

"Could this be out of line
To say ur the only one
Ur the only one
i would take a shot on
keep me hanging on .. so contagiously" - acceptance 'so contagiously'


Tear drop Saturday, September 03, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli