I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Dreams may come true (?)

Blogging has been impossible for the past few days.. The connection was just so crappy! I actually typed out a post already, but couldnt publish it ... damn connection! hehe =P

Anyways, 20 more days til im flying off. Nervous but excited. Time flies by soo fast, its already my 2nd year. I really dont know what to expect. Just hope it'll all go well.

Oh yeah.. i had the weirdest dream two nights ago. Do u watch "Growing up Gotti"? Well, i was on this school trip with Gotti's 3 sons .. haha! i know! Then when i was time to go back, i went to say goodbye, and the next thing i know, i was in their limo. haha! Dream tah banar! =P Hey, dreams may come true! But the funny thing, i havent been watching that show for a while now. How i got to dream about them ... i do not know =P

Aunty Laila's back from Paris. Havent got around to meet her though. And i dont know when she's going back. Hope to meet her before she does!

I'm watching spongebob ryt now with my sis. It cracks me up, believe it or not.


Tear drop Tuesday, September 06, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli