I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, September 01, 2005
Living it EveryDay

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BABY AMSYAR!!

Some ppl just dont appreciate the things you do for them. *sigh* maybe that person just dont know what i've done, what i've sacrificed for them. maybe that's why they still do the things they do, and not think about how the other might feel. *sigh*

"I like walking in the rain cause no one knows i'm crying"

Studio picture time cancelled again this Sunday. Suria's not around. So it's not complete. I just hope it'll be done before I go back. Or better yet, before baz goes off to aussie soon. And that's like in about a week or so. Tik Tok Tik Tok

I feel so sleepy tonight. But i dont feel like sleeping. Hehe yeah, it doesnt make sense. I guess i feel that if i sleep, another day has gone by. The next thing i know ni, i'll be back in Cardiff. hehe.

Azam told me to come to their gig this 10th Sept, not quite sure where though. I just hope i can make it! =) Didnt get to sleepover at Lambak this week. Got things to do and not everyone was at Lambak anyways.

There's so much going on in my life ryt now. Sometimes i feel im not me anymore. I've been thru a lot of crap lately. But also there has been some wonders. I guess that's what u call life! =P
"When you feel like giving up remember why you held on for so long."


Tear drop Thursday, September 01, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli