Not feeling that well today. Body hurts and tummy cramps =(
I have exactly 2 weeks left here. And it's kind of a busy 2 weeks ahead. Time sure flies damn fast!
12/9 - Aunty Laila back to Paris.
Doa selamat at Lambak tonite
13/9 - Baz's off to Aussie
14/9 - Studio pic siap! weeeee!
15/9 - Hadi off to UK
16/9 - Baby off to UK ... *sob*
21/9 - The start of Ka Baby's wedding events
25/9 - Ka Baby's wedding
26/9 - ME going back to Cardiff..... uwaaaaaa~!!~! *sob*
Last nyte, went to Erwan's bbq. Met cardiffians... had a blast. Missed out on Aunty Laila's dinner though, which i only knew about when i return from the bbq haha! =P
Wana go out with my other friends actually. But dont wana disturb them, busy with school. They are only having their semester break this 19th. We'll see lahh. I miss all of them!
I just hope to see all my poojas tonite! *hugs*
Tear drop Monday, September 12, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
