I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Tear my heart open

I'm using the desktop. My laptop's at my uncle, asked him to install this program so i could use it to do my assignment. Hopefully it's the same version i use in school! I realize i cant live without my laptop.. hehe. Too attached to it already =P

Baz went yesterday. Sent him off, so kesian! Miss him already! Baz's lil sis, Azemah, was already crying when i reached the airport. That started me crying *sob* Im so proud of baz. I'm chatting with him now actually. He seems to be doing fine, glad to hear that =)

Went to accompany baby to his doctor's appointment today. Then went to Utama Bowling to meet up with dorang Azim! Finally, after 3 months being back in Brunei, finally met azim! Jubssss. So we went to coffeezone to have a drink and catch up. We as in, me and akeem, azim, aL, a.j and musa.

Well, im off to pick up aimi from tuition. Im just bored at home! =P


Tear drop Wednesday, September 14, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli