Its 4.12pm here. The time has been changed, minus 1 hour. So there's an 8 hour difference between here and home. Sungkai is quite early today and what's left of Ramadhan. About 40 mins more. *tummy grumbling*
Im trying to study for my test tomorrow but nothing's going in. My mind's too disturbed, just not at ease. I got noone to talk to it about. The ppl who could actually understand what im going through are those who are involved in it. The others.... i doubt they can. *sigh* Ryt now, i just feel like going away. Go away from everyone, take a time off alone. No contact with the world.
I gota concentrate on my studies. I promised myself not to get my emotions in the way, and that's what im gona do. If only it was easy... I bruise easily!
Loving you is what i do best, the rest are just mistakes waiting to be corrected.
Tear drop Sunday, October 30, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
