My design task submission is postponed!! weee!! I feel so relieved! I still got time to do it! But gota finish it before the weekend, got things to do over the weekend.
I think msn hates me.. Cant seem to go online. Even at skool, i tried using web messenger. Sucks! Wont sign me in .. hehe! =P
Aiyoo... my emotions have been thru such a rollercoaster ride! It finally felt good for the past few days. And im soo relieved and glad that's over. I just wana enjoy the days ahead.. heee! I hope nuthing spoils it. Im such in a good mood... mwahs!
I just heard that a close senior of mine punya dad passed away this morning. Al-Fatihah! Things like these make you appreciate life more. You can never expect anything. Life's like that. You gota expect the unexpected. If you're struggling... take it as life's challenges. Remember, ur not alone. And you might not be the only one feeling/experiencing these.
Bah.. i gota do some more work. Gosh! Anyone wana do it for me? I'll pay .. umm... 10pounds per assignment? hahahha!
mwahs! <3
Tear drop Thursday, November 24, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
