Its a good day today... im happy to say =) Had class til noon today, then went to town around 2pm. Met lots of bruneians today, surprisingly. Ended up drinking at Starbucks with dorang Jerry. Omg! Its been a while since the last time i met him. Its nice catching up with him.
Chatted with my mom today. Hehe, i think its in mothers to ask a lot of questions... continuously! And when i didnt reply, she's like "hello... are u still there?" And im like "One question at a time please meh, bnyk ehh =P" then she complains that i havent been replying. And that was like only a few seconds. haha! I miss my mom!
I've been wanting to work on my abs... get tummy like jessica alba or that chic from pussycat dolls. Gosh! I want that tummy! But havent really got the time to do anyting about mine. Not that its bulging.. haha. I just think having abs is hot. haha! Plus, u get fit. I just do random sit ups, if that even helps! haha =P
Oryt, im off cooking. Im making bbq chix... *nyum* healthy? U tell me! =P mwahs people! <3
Tear drop Wednesday, November 23, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
