I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I see your true colours

I got good news ... and bad news.

Bad news: I might not fly back home this December. Dammit! I miss everyone! Sorry baz, i know u want to meet up .. santy pun! tapi i got reasons :P

Good news: Well, more like a upside.. Im going to Paris =) with my housemates + bawee + peman. Bonjour! Cava? Parler vous francais? haha... i still remember SOME of my french. Not that its gona help.. boo!

Any hoo.... i've been eating unhealthily for the past few days .. or week(s) =p That aint good. Well, not for me! I have got to avoid fast food and junk food. But im too lazy to cook and to hungry all the time =P Its the damn weather! haha. But its true, sekajap hungry cos its really cold nowadays!

Got computing test this morning. 20/40 .. how lucky was i? =P Didnt really study for it. Besides, its only 10% ... but i know.. it really helps! I'll really work on my coursework.. dont worry =)

Raya here has been alrite. Lotsa open houses.. lotsa free food .. and lotsa group pictures! Loving it! But i still miss raya-ing back home. I envy those who went back for raya! Damn tests! I would have gone if i didnt have any! pfftt!



Cute Fifi! The youngest Pooja.... so far ;) *hugs*

Oh anuder thing i miss about home... is.. when im here, everything's happening there! My cuz just gave birth to a baby boy! How can i miss thaT! uwaa~ Im waiting for my sisters and cuzzies to send raya pics to me. SEND bah!

Bah.. im off to do my laundry *sigh* My laundry beg is never empty.. no matter how often i wash my clothes. Keeps piling up~

My current wants:

  • Timberland boots
  • New mobile phone
  • new clothes!
  • mp3 player

Money? .... finit0! haha nadawah. I have to save some for december =) Saving is boring~ =P



Tear drop Tuesday, November 15, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli