- Bungee jumpin
- Sky Diving
- air-balooning (whatever u call it, n dammit it costs £300+ ... i read sumwhere)
- i wana try wake-boarding... and get myself a cute surfer dude with a hot body .. haha!
- Underwater diving... and find treasures keke. I tried snorkelling.. be-yoo-ti-ful! n FUN!
- Perform the Haj (seriously i want to, once i get everything sorted out .. esp myself! But the first time i go, im hoping it to be with my husband)
- Find more things to do... hee! =)
So if anybody decides to do any of these stuffs... bring me! =P Anyways, im in school ryt now. Got 2 hours break, pretty much wasted that time. My lecture starts in about 20 mins.. haha!
Oh yeah .... HARRY POTTER leh~ aww.... i miss watching it with all my poojas. We owez watch it together .. well, used too. Until everyone went away! pfft ... haha!
I miss home soo much! I miss my family. I miss aimi! I got tonnes of stories to tell her, and i kno she does too! Life here .. aint so great at the moment. Too much going on. Too much to think about. I just wana be around people im comfortable with and go nuts. That's when my poojas come in. They can make me forget that i have problems by just being around them. When my life's messed up, they make it better. They dont have to make me talk about it, they just have to be there. And rite now, i'm really wishing they're with me. At least one of them *sigh* This is one of those times i need them.
I miss having crazy sleepovers and going in the middle of the night to buy nasi katok, i miss making a fool of ourselves and yet not get embarrased, but make each other laugh out loud. *sigh* I miss home!
bah ehh... im gettin to emotional. Gotta go to class now! Taaa~
Tear drop Friday, November 18, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
