I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Pain doesnt hurt, if its all u've ever felt

6 weeks ago, i pierced my right ear. So by now, i shud be able to change the earring. But i cant! I wanted to change it to a ring one. But i couldnt get it in, it bled instead .. haha! Then i gave up. Put the stud back on. I'll probably go to the claire's and get it checked or sumtin. N have them change it for me =P

Im trying to make my room look bigger... but its sort of impossible. I dont like the arrangement, but i have to stick with it. Cant really rearrange it much. Now, it owez looks so cramped and untidy. I dont like it! And i keep buying useless stuffs, so its a bit messy.. my room. Gona clean it up after i blog.. hopefully! =P
Random thought:
i think MTV is really corrupting us people. They put on these shows where they show the lifestyles of the rich and the famous, telling us how much they spend on some stuffs. pfft! I dont really care. But, they're like separating the rich and the poor. Making others feel small. pfft! I hate people like that. Kesian the people who cant afford it, but they really want it. And this could lead to like... stealing and stuffs. People, dont feel small! Yea, we envy those who could get anyting they want. But really, dont care. Let it be like an encouragement for u to be successful. Work for what you want! I know i will! If i dont get what i want, i'll ask my dad. HAHA! Then if that doesnt work, i'll work to get it! heee! =)
mtv's gona hate me for saying this =P
bah im off... i'll probably blog later. Got work to do though. boring~~


Tear drop Tuesday, November 22, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli