I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, November 30, 2005
u'r not making this easy

Feeling tired than ever! Tho i only had one class today. But i'm so over my head about my coursework. Damn programming! =P Finally tonite, i got it to run. But i've only done half way and i only have like 10 days to finish it up. Gosh! Time flies by damn fast!

I really miss home today. I guess the fact that im the only pooja who wont be back in December is getting to me. Everytime i think about it, makes me wana cry. I've been soo busy that i havent really had time to call home. Sorry mom! Even aimi's like "call wah!!!" hehe =P Missing my poojas badly ='(

I've been in a good mood lately. Well, kinda. I just dont want anything to get in my way. Cos i really dont have time for emotional breakdowns or being frustrated about everything. Im just gona go with the flow. I try to ignore the negative things, n just have a nice day =) oh N just accept the fact that shit happens! =P

It'll be the last day of November tomorrow. Then it's December. And i dont know why, but i'm kinda nervous about December.

*sigh* im homesick! Why didnt i buy tickets to balik this Dec again?!? hehe.


Tear drop Wednesday, November 30, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli