I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, November 04, 2005
Wishing to be closer

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI n MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!! to everyone!
To mummy, papah, aimi and zara: Wishing you a happy raya! Wish i was there with all of you, miss you all like crazy! Enjoy your raya! Love you all berabis! *hugs* And mummy, thanks for the many2 kek rolls.. hee! *hugs*
To my poojas: Miss you aLL!!!! I wana balik and spend raya with u all!! 2 years without you guys..uwaaaa~~ Take lotsa pics and send to me yea?
To Wira Hakeem: Selamat Hari Raya dear! Sabar k? Forgive me for all of my wrong doings. A fresh new start =) mwahs! <3
To everyone else: Happy raya! Forgive me if anything that i've done that might have caused some problems. Never intended to, honestly! Maaf zahir dan batin!
I really feel homesick! I wana go home and spend raya with my family! Its been 2 years now, raya-ing without my loved ones *sniff* My first day raya here .. how did i spend it? Well... i had class from 9am to 5pm .. LOL! So much for raya mood ey! Got some open houses this weekend. At least that'll lift up my raya mood .. hopefully!
The night before raya ... We had takbir gathering. I'll post up some pics. I was saving my baju kurung for raya... so i only had my black one to pakai, which was last years.. hehe. But its ok.. nobody notices =P
Anyhoo.... i'll post again soon. Gota take a shower now... kan jalan soon. Selamat hAri raya again! Lotsa Love!


Tear drop Friday, November 04, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli