I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, December 08, 2005
Chic turned psycho!

Im so over my head about my coursework! Tomorrow's the due date and for the past few days ... i've at least spent 4hours infront of the school's pc *gosh* My back hurts so badly ryt now. N clever me to do sit ups last nite, that my hips hurt too ;( hehe.. oh well.. I just wana get my assignments over with ... pffftt!!

I might be going to Bristol this Saturday. Support our Cardiff guys in the footy competition! We'll see.... i aint got no more assignments.. that's one good thing. I'm just waiting whether my gurls decided to go or not.

Im soooo tired! I dont think i'm gona sleep tonite. Finish up my assignments.. submit! THen baru balik home and sleep. HAH! I dont think so... my sleep is too important for me =P

I wana balikkkk~~~ I miss my poojassss~~ *sob*sob*

I just got back from school. Im gona get something to eat. Its nearly 8pm btw. Gosh! Its not that i did my assignments at the last minute. Its the damn program! Wont execute til tadi late afternoon... pfffftt! Hate this!

alritey.. im hungry~ mwahs!


Tear drop Thursday, December 08, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli