Havent been feeling well lately. Headaches come and go more often these days. I think its the cold. I gota get myself something to cover my head. I want one of those which covers the ears too. Wana go shop~~~ hee! Speaking of which, i havent bought anything for my papah n sisters. Just dont have the time. Got my mom this really cool beg.. i've actually considered to have it for myself. NO santy!.. its for mummy.. heee!
Skating session is on Saturday... insyallah! Hope everyone's coming. Come with people! Its gona be lotsa fun! Lets fall together .. LOL! =P That's 7pounds for an hour's skate. Money money money~ Like water i tell you~ hehe!
This is the last week of school. Then christmas hols! Off to Paris next Monday. I should be excited ryt? How come im full of mixed emotions? I dont know. My emotions are unstable these days. Brings me down everytime. And i hate it. I just wana spend the day without getting blinded by my emotions.
I've probably mentioned this in every post.... but i really DO miss home and my family! Sometimes i've reached the point where i just dont wana be here anymore. Knowing my family aint here to turn too.... breaks my heart. Sometimes i feel i got noone here. I feel those close to me have been taken away.
Oh gosh.. it must be that time of the month. Emotionally unstable. Emotional breakdown. Sucksss! I need to get out!
I better go ... before i get too emotional =P Mwahs!
p/s: Bring it poojas! I seriously wana re-live that moment in Kajang.. hee! Cant wait! Miss u guys loads!
Tear drop Monday, December 12, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
