Watched a movie last nite with my housemates and the metal crowd. The usual gang..hehe. Then they came over to hang out again. But we stopped over at Venus to buy some food. More junkies... very healthy! (sense the sarcasm? =P) That's why im gona cook tonite, some 'healthy' food hopefully, just feel like eating rice... after a while of eating take aways. Having some people over for dinner. The more the merrier .. yea?
oh btw .... HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! Its an hour past midnyt in Brunei ... it's 7 more hours to midnyt here! Gona go to Winter Wonderland with the others. There's like a carnival and stuffs. From what i recall last year, there should also be ppl performing on stage. And when it reaches midnyt, ada fireworks! coolies~ hehehe.
I miss home.. i miss my family! I wana spend new years with them. Anyhoo... im off dulu... Gona blog again later.. insyallah! If not, tomorrow lah.. Mwahs! n Enjoy ur New Years peeps. Hope u had a wonderful 2005... and will have an excellent 2006. I hope i do! =) Mwahs!
Tear drop Saturday, December 31, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
