Awesome day! Though, the whole day i thought it was Saturday, for some strange reason.. hehe. Lost track of time i guess =P
Went skating tadi with the Brunei peeps. Loves it! It was kinda packed though.. its was a sold out session. It was actually the last session, 9.40pm. Pretty tiring i tell you. My feet hurts, so were everyone else's.
Then, we went our separate directions. But me? Went with some others to Venus to buy food. We were all starving! heee!
My train on Sunday to London is at 3.30 pm i think... arrive there around 6ish. I kinda dont have the mood to pack! Im too lazy. Leave it to the very last minute. Haha! Knowing me, i'll probably leave something very important at home, and probably remember about it the minute i have to get on the train. haha! Nauzubillah! =P
I'm still sick though! That aint good!! Im at the point where my voice will be gone soon.. hehe. I had to eat my ubat... but still the same outcome! I prefer not to eat any ubat actually! pfft! doesnt even work! Now i got flu.... which can cause headache for me. Aiyooo~
Oryt, gud nyt people. Im off to bed. Incase i dont blog for the next couple days... i'll be blogging after 22nd ... back from PARIS! =) I'll post some pics.. insyallah! Just to make u guys envy .. haha. Kidding! My excitement isnt really there...
Mwahs!
Tear drop Saturday, December 17, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
