Mondays feel so great without any tests early in the morning! LOL! But yeah... its still hard for me to wake up in the morning. Im practically dragging myself to school! That aint good~
Anyhoo... went to watch DOOM yesterday afternoon. I think the movie was made intentionally to make people scream. I was sitting next to Ka Joy ... and we both were like screaming to each other. LOL! But the 'org putih' didnt even scream a bit. What's wrong with them?? They probably went "asians~ tsk tsk" LOL! Good movie tho'.. dont mind watching it again. Next weekend..... Chronicles of Narnia. Come with people... the more the merrier =)
Oh yeah... CONGRATS to my sis ZARA! For passing your PMB. Told you, u could it. U did us proud =) *hugs* What's papah getting you? No useless stuff please! Ask him to buy a return ticket to UK to visit ur sis! haha =P
I was chatting with Aimi yesterday.... She sent me lots of voice records of her singing! haha! That made my day.. *hugs* But omg! Mie... jgntah jadi penyanyi! U'll never go far... LOL! =P
I dreamt last night that i was back in Brunei. I was kind of sad about it... i actually cried after dat. Cos there were parts in my dream tat i was really sad about ;(
Alritey... Got work to do. Better get to it. I have two work to submit this Friday. How great! But after that .. weee~ no more assignmentS! mwahs!
Tear drop Monday, December 05, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
