I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, December 02, 2005
wash away ur problems

*sigh* Such a gloomy day today.... It has been raining since a couple of days ago. And the rain is soooo cold that if it hits my head.... headache! aiyoo.. soo sensitive lah my head. I dont know why. Been having headaches lately. Well, selalu pulang since lama udah. Its definitely not migraine. I hope not =P Sumtimes it hurts so bad that i lay on my bed and sleep it off the whole day. Me and medicines dont really match.. i HATE havin to eat one! Unless i really really really have to =P

i havent been hanging out much lately. Its either im in school or at home. In between... there's the bus ride home and to school =P Havent been eating healthily either. Gosh... miss having an amah... seriously! haha. I dont care if that sounded so spoiled.... but i bet everyone does! pfftt!

i LOVE my papah! Thanks pah! (u know what i talking about) heeee! <3 I miss you all berabis! Wana balikkkk~ Mayb easter yea? hugsss!

Thought of the moment:
Why do we ask ourselves a lot of questions? Making life harder than it is. Having doubts. Bringing problems that shouldnt even be a big deal. Oh well... C'est La Vie. And we're just humans! Deal with it!

I wana listen to Airholes' new songs! Dani~~ Azam~~ got any? mwahs!


Tear drop Friday, December 02, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli