I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, December 16, 2005
What happens.. happens.

Fuck this shit that's been going on around me! All this emotional rollercoaster. All this drama! I hate it!

Ignore that.. i just wanted to let it out! Since i cant really let it out to anyone else. I think its the time of the month again. Or maybe something bad is about to happen. Pffttt!

I havent been going to school these couple of days. I've been really sick. Had a terrible headache around 4am this morning *gosh* it felt like someone was stepping on my head. I had class at 9am, but the pain was unbearable. I might sound like a drama queen... but seriously... sorethroat + lil fever + serious headache.... not quite what you wana feel to an early lecture. *sigh* i feel crappier than ever!

There's skating tomorrow. They've changed it, instead of saturday. Cos apparently more people can make it tomorrow. Should i be going out in the cold with this condition? hee! i pretty much dont care.... i just wana have some fun! Done with the first semester... hols time! (exam's in january tho... but heck! enjoy first!) =P

Bahh.. im off. Kinda weak n tired ryt now. My throat's killing me ... but hey.... on the other hand, i sound sexy =P

Missing home badly *sigh* Never felt so far away from home *sob*


Tear drop Friday, December 16, 2005 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli