I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, January 04, 2006
at one point in life

Just got back from Bawee's place. The guys played Pro Evo.... guys n footy... never interupt :P Ryt now, in the living room with sayang, dayat, reena and halim. Watching Pimp My Ride.

Wana watch Just Friends tomorrow. There's a preview. Unless i wake up before noon.... time's a problem. Cos malam Ka Jah's place. The gurls plan to go to her place in the morning, to help out a bit. But it's already past 3am... i dont think i'll be able to wake up that early! Besides, i gota go to post office and wana print out pics!

I miss my sisters. I miss driving them around, going out. Wana hang out in my room with them. *sigh* huggiesss~


Tear drop Wednesday, January 04, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli