I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Be what you're becoming and not who you were

Omg! My gurls just went all out tonite. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH LADIESSS!! =)

We had takbir raya for Raya Haji tomorrow at Wyverne's place rite. Then when we reached home, Dayat told me to stay in my room until.. ONLY until they call me! The guys were here too. The usual crowd of course =) Whilst i was chatting in my room, they were all busy downstairs. Made me ever so curious.. i knew they were up to sumtin. Then when it was time for me to go in the living room, it was full of balloons and decorations. Even a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sign ... and EVEN my PIC! HAHA! I LOVE IT! And there was my cake .. the moment i opened the door! *sniff* i was sooo touched *sniff* I cried... A BIT! hehe.

Then the guys went nuts, started singing in their party hats. Yes.. there were party hats!! i Love it! i Love it! i Love it! heeee! =) Took lotsa pics... Yats and Halim... send to me!!! =P

THANK YOU DAYAT, SIAH n REENA! FOR A LOVELY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!! I LOVE YOU GURLS! NOT FORGETTING, THE GUYS - KHAI, HALIM, JIP, PEMAN n AMIN!

"Surprises are like the other laughter in life...you'll always enjoy it"

Oh gosh... now i seriously feel the age! 20... keke. Nahhh... still young. Im still young~ dududuu~ hehe. The surprise lifted up my spirit into MY new year. I was kinda sad that sayang couldnt spend the day here, but at least he was here til 9am today. Thanks babe! <3

Lastly, thanks to all those who wished me a happy bday .. or a happy belated bday. I really appreciate it. *huggsss*

To my parents, aimi n zara - wish i could have spent my 20th birthday with you all. Wish u were here. I love you! I miss you! *huggss*

And to those who forgot my birthday!!! ... umm ... nada... haha! =P

aight then. Im off to bed. Birthday spirit over. Exams to concentrate on. Wish me all the luck in the world people! heee! =P


Tear drop Tuesday, January 10, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli