I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, January 13, 2006
Calm before the storm

Im hungry and bored~ Just got back from school. Its about 6 and noone's home. The gurls are still out, watching a movie. Sucks to come home to an empty house.. so sunyi~~ I just realized that i still got tonnes to study for my exam on Tuesday. Monday's exam should be alrite, covered almost all of it. Ok ok ... i'll stop talkin about exams *hehe* Kusut pun wah my head =P

Oh gosh.. i just remembered that i ran out of Shampoo. Ahh well... i'll probably go down to spar later. A reason to see that cute Spar guy with the mohawk.. but he's damn cute =P Sorry babe! keke O=)

*Phone rings - Sayang =) *

Gota go down now. Figure out what to cook tonite. Mwahs!

p/s: I really miss you Poojas! =(


Tear drop Friday, January 13, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli