I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, January 20, 2006
Feeling taller in more ways

Things have hectic for me for the past month. But Alhamdullilah! I was fortunately strong enough to pass through it.. Never really thought i could be though. I've alwez been weak. Well, im glad and relieved then.

Exams still going on. Got another 3 more papers to go. The other 2... erkk... no comment.. hehe! Just got back from spending the day at the library. Somehow, i find today very... what's the word for 'really having the mood to study' .. hehe. Well, yeah. Studying for thermo was the worst! pfftt!

There was a plan about a movie marathon tomorrow. I seriously want to watch 'JarHead' and 'Underworld Evolution'.... Was planning to, but then i was invited to a birthday party tomorrow nite. Now, i gota rethink it over... spend money or free food? LOL! I cant really go for both, i need to study. Hmmm.... we'll see ;P

For some strange reason, i've been really rajin about my chores these past few days. Been doing my laundry, keeping my room in place, do my bed before i go out, making sure my room looks really tidy when i go, vacuum-ed the room. Heck! I should get an award for this. haha! Its not everyday u hear me like this =P

anyhoo... i've gtg now. Gona wash up and get myself something to eat, which waiting for the gurls to come home from netball. The gurls played against the guys.. i should have gone! hehe oh well... Aight then. Mwahs!


Tear drop Friday, January 20, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli