I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, January 06, 2006
Just my imagination

Just got home from Jimin's 22nd Birthday party. Awesome! Had lotsa fun. Dancing and dressing up. It was a masquerade. I had this Cat mask... loves it! I'll post some pics.. insyallah! I was going for all black, but when i reached there, almost everyone went all black. So much for standing out .. haha! =P

Danced all nite.. Had lotsa fun! Dayat looked GORGEOUS tonite. Her mask was lovely too! Sayang's mask matched his shirt. Looking good~ The place (LUSH) looked so cozy. Dim lights + candles... ooOOooo~ Lawa-ness! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!! THANKIES FOR THE LOVELY NITE!! =)

Earlier today, went to town to look around for the masks, and clothes to wear to the party. Ryt now, in the living room with sayg, reena, halim n peman. While they're playing cards, im downloading pics into my pc .. and blogging =) Everyone else went off to bed, the commitee has a meeting tomorrow around 2. What should i do?? hmm... wana buy an mp3 player. I need it to study in the library. I left mine back at home .. crap! Of all the things i forgot.. hehe =P

Im off to join them n play cards. Ciao people. Mwahs!

p/s: i MISS my POOJAS sooo muchh!!!!! Update me in everythinG!!! Cant wait for december babes! =)


Tear drop Friday, January 06, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli