I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, January 23, 2006
Nothing comes as easy as you

Im loving the new layout.. its simple but more organized. And it's black! Loves it =)

Just had another paper this afternoon. Oh gosh! Im hating it~~ No matter how hard I studied... its alwez the same result! But on the good side, everyone had the same opinion about the paper. It was totally horrible i tell you!!

Rite now, i'm having my break before i continue studying again for my next exam on Wednesday. I seriously cant wait for the exam to be over!! arghhh!! My mom said "sabar saja" aiyoo.. i AM being patient but ... my otak cant take in anymore. Full udah!

I miss home! I was at umie's bday party last saturday nite. Then she played the video of her party back home. And two of my poojas were there, performing.. azam n dani. Oh gosh! I miss them much! I TER-cried sikit .. hehe. I really miss my poojas! *sigh*

Im outtie for now.... gona find myself something to eat. I feel like eating ice-cream .. but its damn cold today. I think .. im hoping more like it .. that it'll snow any time soon.. hehe. Heavy snow i hope. But i really cant stand the cold no more. Pffttt.... Alritey .. mwahs!


Tear drop Monday, January 23, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli