I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, January 14, 2006
Only she could see the light within

Something's wrong with my pc! Keeps restarting... some kind of error. And my IE keeps shutting... blarghhh~ couldnt be bothered!

Guess WhAt?!! I just realized that my driver's license AND my brunei SIMcard were in wallet. (my wallet was stolen by some dumb freakk!) I just hope ur making good use of my wallet. Pfft! Aiyaa... More work once i return home. Papa said mummy's handling my bank cards at the mo'. Im sorry~ Blame the pickpocketer!

Sayang sent me a late birthday card, received it yesterday. Awww~ so sweet. He was soo full of words that he inserted a piece of paper, FULL of sweet sayings. *hugs* Thankies sweety! His stay til my birthday was the best present. But he went back that day. So he's my "birthday present that ran away" heeee! *mwahs!*

Off to library again today.. and its a SATURDAY... how wonderful! hehe! Ahh well.. its just for another *counts* less than 2 weeks. Then i'm sooo gona go out... catch up on my movies. Jarhead's out .. but cant watch it at the moment. Im kind of restricting myself from going out, except school/library. Its about time i discipline myself ey? hehehe =P

aight.. im outtie. Mwahs people!

PooJas: I Lafffffffffffffffff youuuuuuu~~~ Ai nako! ;)


Tear drop Saturday, January 14, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli