Exams going on already. Arghhhh!! Stress!! The pressure is just insane! I had thermo earlier today, gosh! I think i was mentally exhausted sudah. Imagine... I had computing exam the day before, ended at 3.. then rested for a while and around 5ish, went to the library to study for thermo ryt..and ended up back home late 9ish. Ate dinner, rested again for a while.. continued til 2. At that point ... i could not take in anymore.. so slept til 8 to continue studying til exam time. So everything was all mixed up... and the moment i looked the questions, i couldnt remember which formulae was for which. I so regret stressing myself out like that! Overly mentally exhausted i tell you~~! A lil advice to you lot.... dont do what i did! Just take in whatever u can, and at least have one hour rest before exam time =P
*fuuhhhhh* im glad that's out in the open... haha! Im soooo tired! Gona get some beauty sleep now. Esuk back to studying, back to library. But im sooo going in the afternoon... gona have a nice sleep first. Besides, my next exam is in 6 days ... lots of time.. HAH! for now~ =P alrite people.... im outtie. Mwahs! =)
Tear drop Tuesday, January 17, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
