I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, January 29, 2006
Poison ran down her throat

*Yawnnnn* Just woke up .. Catching up on my beauty sleep =) Went to the Tiqah's birthday party last nite, had fun. Went home around 11.. it was freezing cold! Gosh! I really cant stand the weather here. The theme was "Hawaiian" .. so everyone had a flower each (the gurls that is) .. but Jimin did my hair to look like there was a bouquet of flowers on my head .. haha. But it was lovely. Loves it!

Heard the 'A', 'AS' and 'O' level results were out yesterday. My sis, Aimi was disappointed with her AS results. So kesian her... cos i know my parents are being hard on them, pressure! She told me all about it, how my dad was really mad about it. I know how it feels, i went thru the same thing. Heck! I still do. Even when im here, the pressure keeps building up. To my dad... if u dont get an 'A'... u kinda failed in a way. But that's what got me here, and i appreciate it. But damn.. pressure man! Makes u kind of breakdown! Yup, i've got tough parents, but i love them! They got me all the way here.

Aimi - Dont give up! We both know you can do it. Maybe it was harder, but now u know what to expect. You're smarter than u think... Believe in yourself. Love you mie!

Oh yeah, went to watch them drama practice yesterday. Now i think i'm involved... haha. Well, im not sure yet. I want too.. but i kind of promised myself not to keep myself busy with activities, cos i know work will be loads. So i'll tink about it.. but it would be fun though..

Bahh.. im gona take my shower. I think we're watching a movie this afternoon. I really dont have the mood to do anything really. But i think im gona watch later. Aights... mwahs!


Tear drop Sunday, January 29, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli