I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, January 26, 2006
Promise not to leave

Last exam tomorrow!! I seriously cant wait! But it makes me not wana study.. cos im too excited. Also cos its 99.9% theory.. and pfft! Hating it. Prefer calculations/maths!! Went to the library earlier, but could hardly stay awake.. so around 6ish went home to have my dinner. And here i am blogging after dinner.... before i continue studying again.

I dunno what my plans are after exam. Made plans to watch movies with Dayat tho, but tomorrow's quite tight. The gurls got netball tomorrow nite, might join them.. just to watch.. its been a while =) Then on saturday, they got drama practice, might drop by as well then at nite, a junior invited to her birthday party. And the theme is "Hawaiian" .. contradicting with the weather =P But its all good .. got some ideas up my sleeves.

I've to go now... wash up and continue with my revision. Last paper! Last paper! Woohoo~ Mwahs ppl! =)


Tear drop Thursday, January 26, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli