I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Silence can be the best conversation

Damn Procrastination! I have absolutely no mood to study... usually its at the very last minute and i hate that! pfffttt!! I seriously wana study but somehow .. my mind is alwez sumwhere else. Aiyoo~

Anyhoo... nothing much has been going on. Ever since school started, the house has been REALLY quiet and empty. Everyone's doing their own thing now, busy with their work and exams. I miss holidays!!!!! hehe *sigh*

I gotta sign a new contract for this house later this afternoon, which reminds me that i have to call the agency first. I wonder why they're in a rush... its not like we're gona run away or sumtin. They just want money! haha! =P

My room's sooo sunyi~ i dont like it! Usually sayang's there to bug and annoy me... and make noise *hehe*


Tear drop Wednesday, January 11, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli