I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, January 30, 2006

Start of the new semester.. hmm.. i dont know why but im already scared. Erkk! Assignments, project, labs, presentations... already all scheduled up for me throughout the semester. *sigh* i wana gooo homee!!

My weekend was awesome tho. Im glad i did stuffs to clear my mind off my exams and other stuffs. Went to watch movies yesterday afternoon. Watched 'Underworld Evo' and 'Fun with Dick n Jane'... enjoyed them both! If u havent watched any of them .. .go watch!! Kate Beckinsale kicked ass!

I got early class tomorrow. Got Lab session actually at 9-12pm. So soon in the semester.. *sigh* But i love my mondays .. late class on mondays and wednesdays. At least the timetable this semester is a BIT loose =P Tuesdays and thursday are horrible! Full day.. erkk!

Aight i better go. Have to wake up early! Mwahs!

I miss my parents n all poojas! *sniff*


Tear drop Monday, January 30, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli