Exams finally overr!!! *phew* But what the heck! M&M could have been easy.. if it wasnt for my worn out brain... i forgot all the formulae! How could that happen?? I could have gotten full marks on section A.. bloody hell! Im just not satisfied with what i did... erkkk!! Pffftt!! Ahh.. well .. what can u do... what's done is done .. n over with.
New semester starts monday. Somehow, im looking forward. Cos this time... INSYALLAH!... im gona be more rajin! AMIN! *hee!* Aiyaa.... why is this happening to me!! I want first class!! Pfffttt!! Told my parents bout how tough the exams were.. glad they understood tho. Papah said "At least u've tried... and u did ur best" but the thing is ... the best isnt just good enough for me. I was raised by my loving parents to get the best results i could get.. and they have that faith in me.. But i keep screwing it up. I really dont know how. I feel so down about myself these days ... academically. I dont feel im fit for this. *sigh* I miss home :(
Im spose to catch up on my beauty sleep, but i figured i'd tire myself out so i could have a really good sleep tonite. No... i do not snore thank u very much! hehe =P
Arghh!! Im still absolutely not satisfied with my paper earlier today!!! arghhh!! Im outtie! Gota release this tension! pfffttttt!! mwahs!
Tear drop Friday, January 27, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
