I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
You're pulling the trigger

Had a dream last nite.. that my results would be out today. *phew* that didnt happen! Haha! Im just sooo nervous about my results.. erkk! I just hope ... AT LEAST... i PASS all 5 papers.. erkk! To those who loves me... Doakan me pass k? haha! Thankies =)

Watched Final Destination 3 earlier... Horrible movie. I seriously will think twice the next time i decide to ride a rollercoaster ... my whole life's a rollercoaster anyways. But heck! Im surviving ;)

Dance prac last nite was alrite, until my legs had enuff. But dance practices have alwez been fun! I cant wait for the actual day.. and catch it on video. Watch myself make a fool outta myself.. haha! =P

Oh damn... i forgot to buy softener and shampoo. Haiyyaa... have to go down to the nearby shop. Aight.. im gona have to go dulu. Clean up my room... was in a hurry this morning. Mwahs peeps!


Tear drop Wednesday, February 15, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli