I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Move forward, never look back

I just realized tat my previous post .. was my 100th post.. cool! Never thought i'd stay that long. I guess i have too much extra time .. hah! rite~ Just finished with lab work, class got cancelled again. So i might go n watch a movie later... just to waste some time .. and release some stress and depression.. pfftt!

Things are shitty at the moment. Dont feel so good. Wish it would all go away. Wish everything would have been simple. Im stuck in the middle. Wish i could write my problems on paper, fold it up and put it away.. and forget about it. Wish it was that easy. Noone ever said life was easy anyways. The bumps u go thru in life.. *sigh*

I wana go back home badly! Only God knows how badly i wana be with my family at the mo'. I miss them.. and i NEED them. Was actually planning on going back. But it's kinda late already. The flights are prolly full, plus my ticket has to go thru some stuffs lagi, takes a while. I just wana run away from this drama for a while. Im tired. I need my family. *sigh*

People.. dont judge. U may know my name, my birthday, my family, what's around me... but dont think for a second that u know me and know what's going on around me. If u feel like talking behind my back.. might as well save the sin and confront me instead. Seriously.. dont judge me from what u see... judge me from the person i really am.


Tear drop Tuesday, March 21, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli