I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Shattered glass shoes underneath the skies of chandelier

I've been feeling pretty tired these days.. physically and unfortunately emotionally as well. I enjoy days filled with laughter and smiles.. with problems aside, with people there to help you push ur problems aside. Those days dont come easily anymore.

People dont get what i'm going through.. probably because i cant talk to anyone about it. Noone would understand anyways, even if they say they do, they really dont, not unless they put themselves in my shoes. Even if they say they've experienced this kind of stuffs.... i seriously dont think its similar to what im going thru, to what i have to feel, to what i have to go thru, to what i have to sacrifice and to what i have to consider.

The house has been quiet for the past few days. Everyone in their individual rooms. So quiet lerr~ Not used to it. I guess they have work to do. Its been a while since the last time we all sat down together to eat dinner n watch tv. Cant wait for the hols then.

Anyways... i better get to bed. Early class tomorrow. Teraaa~~


Tear drop Wednesday, March 22, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli