Woke up today with a bad tummy cramp.. cos i tahan kan wee2 for too long... hehe. Now, i cant go back to sleep. So here i am :P
Got a new testimonial from a fren today. Reminded me of the oh-so-sensitive me back in the days when i was weak. But made me realise that i'm no longer that person. I've gained the strength and kinda dont care about what people think of me anymore. I am who i am.. and will alwez be. What happens to me.. happens. I dont need other people to make it a huge deal and talk behind my back. Screw them! =D
Its confirmed that we're going to Alton Towers in Stoke-on-Trent (which i tot was in London) this Thursday.. weeee!! I cant wait! All the rollercoasters =) One fear i overcame =) I dont know if u've heard about it.. but there's this one ride, Queen of Rita... it goes from zero kph to 100kph in just 2.5secs and it doesnt stop til the ride ends.. heee! Note to self: do NOT eat before getting on one of any rollercoasters!
Was suppose to go jogging this morning... infact i was suppose to jog every morning but there's owez sumtin.. hehe O=)
Anyhoo.. imma go now. Get a shower. Eat breakfast. And watch tv the whole day =P
oh btw.. started watching "Prison Break" .. hot guy! and hot series! Go watch =) Its the dude from Mariah's video..
Tear drop Tuesday, April 11, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
