I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, April 26, 2006
He sang her a lullaby

Class cancelled.. just when i started to get my rajin-ness back.. haha! Here i am waiting for another 15 mins for the next class. Im sooo happy!! I got a freaking 80% for my long lab report *phew* Some silly mistakes .. could have gotten higher dont u think? Sekadar i forgot some units in my tables .. pfftt! =P But im grateful .. heeee! =)

The family's still deciding between Bangkok or Aussie for our annual family hols in June. I really dont know. Been to both.. but its been a while really. So i really dont mind. But i wana goo shopping for clothes so badly! O=)

Ooppss.. im running late. Laters... mwahs! <3


Tear drop Wednesday, April 26, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli