Easter hols are overrr... uwaaa!! Im so NOT ready for school. Cos it only means one thing ... exams are around the corner... errkk!! sOooOoo not ready!!
Im still deciding when to go home.. Hadi's going on the 15th June and told me to come with. Im trying my luck to get a hold of a ticket for that date. I think i have to fill in a form to claim my biennial leave from the govrnment. That may take a while. Hmm.. I wana be back as early as possible cos the family is planning to go to Bangkok.. wee!! =)
Watched 'Silent Hill' yesterday.. it was cool but icky! hehe.. the monsters are ugly i tell you. I wana watch 'Tristan & Isolde'.. they say its 'romeo and juliet'-ish..
My tummy's making weird noises. I better go down and get me something to eat. Mwahs! <3
Tear drop Sunday, April 23, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
