Just another day, but surprisingly i did something today.. hehe. Woke up late.. somehow i cant seem to wake up early no more. Must be the lack of enthusiasm for the day cos i really got nothing to do. So i decided to go to the post office to send a letter to BSU, but it was closed. Bank holiday today *nyehh* Someone told me it was opened =P
Al-Fatihah. Saleha's grandmother passed away today. I just got back from Colum for the tahlil. So sad to hear =( So we tried to cheer her up, us gurls in the dining area ceta2 .. tawa2.. but somehow it got dirty.. ka azzah, nira and jimin wah tu.. the rest of us was soo bangang, trying to figure out what they were talking about. They were talking in codes that apparently only THEY know.. haha. Or maybe .. some ppl were to shy to admit what they were talking about lol!
I miss hanging out. That felt good just now. Having lots of people around. Having crazy convos. Just what i need. Maybe it wasnt perfect timing. But gatherings are alwez overwhelming. Maybe i've been stuck in this house for too long .. i need to get out! haha!
Somehow if i stay home, my mind wanders and thinks of stuffs tat makes me inda nyaman rasa hati. And so i feel moody n gloomy. Nyeh! I hate it when im like that. It makes me more homesick than ever! Everyone else is busy with their exams. I need someone to hang out with. I need a confidant.. my confidant..
Tear drop Tuesday, May 30, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
