Oh goshhhh... Im boreddd.. I havent been doing anything today! Believe it or not! I wasnt bothered to go out, well i did.. to the nearby shop to buy some toiletries. But that's it. The rest of the day.. i've been sitting infront of the tv and my lappy infront of me.. how sad~ LOL!
Formula One at Monaco today, nyehh! Dont ask how schumi did! Anyways, mclaren's car had a "Superman - the return" across its wing.. keke. And Coulthard received his trophy wearing superman's cloak! Haha! I think it was embarassingly cool.. Ohh man.. i cant wait for Superman's movie to come out.
Baby sent over some stuffs he bought for my family earlier today. And he said that the house has changed so much. New gates, new paint job *gosh* I cant wait to get back. I really miss home u know! Esp since i have absolutely nothing to do! I wana go shopping! Esok bank holiday tah jua.. nyeh!
Im gona get some dinner now. Catch ya laterr~~
Tear drop Sunday, May 28, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
