I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, May 17, 2006
My heart, it beats for only you

Solids was horrible!! kill me now!! pffttt~ i was seriously confident last nite that i would do well for the first 3 topics... but heck! it was like i didnt even study for the exam! And its not just my own opinion, even those smarty pants thought it was horrible. Bleurghh!! I just hope i answered enough to pass it. I know i did.. but .. *sigh* sucks bad! Baru jua papah asked me this morning how my exams are so far, and i answered "its been ok..", papah jinx-ed it!! haha =P

I need to release some stress! But i got nothing. Im gona rearrange my wardrobe.. Fun~~ keke =P Lets just say i've been too caught up with work to organise it 0=)

My tummy's seriously upset with me. Vommited this morning when i was taking a shower. I hate vommiting, my chest hurts. It must be cos inda tantu makan.. or i wasnt bothered enough to eat. Seriously not healthy for me.. i know! But other things make me not bothered to eat. I'll make it up once im back home.. that i promise! heee!

Oooohh~~ my flight has been confirmed! Im a happy bunny! Cant wait! heee! =D


Tear drop Wednesday, May 17, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli