I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, May 10, 2006
a real dream that never happened(?)

Alright .. my brain's on the verge of self destruction! LOL! Been revising on law/accounting past couple of days.. and its driving me absolutely crazy! =P

Academics aside... i'm feeling nervous somehow.. about going back that is. I dont know. My mind's not at ease these days. But im also excited.. Oh, the family decided to go to Bangkok this summer. Weeee! Shopping extravaganza. But believe me or not.. i wasnt planning to go for a shopping spree. Wana do some extreme stuffs instead... seriously! =) But shopping'll be fine hee! =) its tourism Bangkok 2006 thingie anyways. Should be fun =) ok.. now i cant wait to go back! Sent my form this afternoon. Not sure if i'll get the date i want.

I had this bad feeling today.. that something bad was gona happen. Kabak2 my heart. So i texted some people and asked if they were ok. Aiyoo... maybe it was just my mind playing tricks again. But sometimes its like that.. u feel something and something DOES happen, whether its good or bad. Instincts i guess. I dont know. But im just glad that nothing bad actually happened. ALHAMDULLILAH! =)

Ohhh ohh.. i got 'Konstantine's piano notes from umie last nite. Cant wait!! Thanks mie! We really should play together! <3

alritey .. dinner time! my tummy hates me. been feeding it with junkies lately. its alwez upset. I better get some decent food down there. Teraaaa <3


Tear drop Wednesday, May 10, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli