I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, June 22, 2006
Havent you heard, that im gona be ok!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZ SURIA!!! 22/6

Finally met up with them suria today. Spent the afternoon with them. Its been so long.. i missed them! Went to the arcade to do some karaoke.. keke. Wanted to go to Lambak for it but time constrained... my sis had tuition.. nyeh! =P

More footy today.. wee~ Watched argentina-holland.. tho it was a draw.. it was cool to watch argentina play. Their awesome footwork.. siuk liat. Holland werent bad themselves. Japan-Brazil later ... eeeekk! Brazil is yet to show me THE game!

I miss watching movies. Waiting for "Fast n Furious: Tokyo drift" to play here.. d UK sudah playy~~ "Pirates of the Carribean" and of course.. "Superman returns". Lambat ehhhh... I want the cinema poster so badly. I think im gona ask for it.. keke.

I think i should get some sleep before footy later. Im still sleep deprived. Blahhh~

Outtie! Mwahs! <3


Tear drop Thursday, June 22, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli