Im mentally and physically refreshed! One word --> Sleepover! =D Everyone was there, loved and missed it .. seriously! All laughter and fun.. by just being us... just what i need after so long. Had a really awesome dinner last nite.. the aunties masak individually. Loads of food! And dessert .. nyum! Was stuffed but we still needed a midnyt snack. So finally had nasi katok just before argentina's match, which was awesome btW!! Too bad for Mexico tho, they really played well.
Love my poojas!! Oh and one pooja might just get her dream wedding this december ;) So hadi and i were planning to come back for christmas. We're hoping ;D
I cant believe its almost July. Im still sorting out my things. Im driving legally without a license.. go figure! =P
So england's playing tonite.. nyeh! I somehow feel its gona be a crappy one. Sorry england fans 0=)
I have a long day tomorrow. Might go down to the gym to do some jogging on the trademill with sayang... that is AFTER i sort out my stuffs.. blahhh! Jadi kraja wahh... im annoyed!
Tear drop Sunday, June 25, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
