Im in LOVE with SUPERMAN!! Well, at least in my dream i waS! LOL! I had one of the most awesome dreams last night, where superman (the new cute superman that is) .. was the love of my life.. lol! I cant get enuff of saying that =P I dreamt that i was falling for him, but i was one of the people who were eager to find out and test his superpowers and to expose it. What made it more real was that it all happened at Lambak ... LOL! seriously! Then as we were in a moment... i woke up! Shucks! *sighhhhhhhhhh* keke =P
Today has been so panassssss!! Like berabisly!! My room feels like an oven.. the heat trapped inside. So i went out today... left my window opened ... came back... still felt the same! nyeh! So up to now... i left my door opened.. and been in the living room ever since. Sooo panas! Cant stand it. Maybe i should get a fan.. but im going back soon anyways. Nyehhh!
FOOTY/BBQ hosted by Pearl street yesterday. Thanks u guys! Had lotsa fun =) Before we BBQ-ed, we went to this nearby park to play footy/frisbee/kite/Kaki Tiga. That was a first for me.. 'Kaki Tiga'.. embarassingly.. keke. I didnt know how to play. But eventually i did.. and i was the heroine once! keke =) Back at pearl, it mostly involved stuffing our tummy, dancing, playing cards and err.. bubble blowing .. haha. Reminds me of Spongebob's first episode keke. [Pics to be posted in the near future.. insyAllah =) ]
Its such a bum tho.. that some of my seniors are going back. Its been fun having them around. And they're finally going back *sniff* surely miss them. Then it struck me. I only have another year here. Bittersweet feeling yet again. But thinking of continuing my masters.. alang2 jua kan. If murah rezeki.. insyAllah .. then i will. Not ready to be a working women i am. Tsk tsk. In denial that i am old enuff to work.. nyaha! =P
Anyhoo.. i better be off. I might be out the whole day tomorrow. Gona look around and start buying stuffs for the family. *iski* Cant wait to balik!! But i have 4 days of workshop next week! nyehh!! Kalau inda .. awal balik udah.. pffttt! uwaaa.. mau balik wah~~~ Bah bah i'll stop whining. I'll see you people in Brunei soon... and i mean .. soon!!! =)
Tear drop Sunday, June 04, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
