I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, June 24, 2006
Im down for whatever

Been busy sorting out my lost ic and others. Did the police report, went to the mahkamah place. Well, that's how far i've done.. haha. There's just too many procedures, taking up too much time. Nyeh!

And guess what! My number's been recycled. Blarghh! I see no point for them to recycle numbers.. seriously! People are just going to be annoyed with people calling them, wrong number and all. Pffttt! Plus .. i loveddd that number... pffftttt! It was registered infact! pffftttt! Now i aint got no number, and they still havent released any new ones. I dont understand ehh.. blahhhhhhh!! Sasaknessss~~~

Btw, thanks sayang for helping me out with all these things =)

Anyhoo.... sleepoverrr toniteee ... weee~~ Everyone's back! Loves it! =D Karaoke~ And Nasi Katok please... keke. I havent had one since i got back!!

Nervous ehhh about my results actually. Dont really know when it's coming out. Soon probably. EEeeeekkk!! I just hope its not lower than what im expecting. I'll seriously go psycho if it does. LOL!

Ohhhh.. and i just realized in each world cup match, the ball they used (whoever's playing who) ada the country's name typed on the ball. So.... ada one ball for each match. Meaning there's already about 48 balls used.. Hmm...


Tear drop Saturday, June 24, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli