I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, June 11, 2006
Let it go.. let her go

Wooohooo!! (no, its not about england winning) Woohooo~ cos my group came first in the testing. Weee~ Well, what actually happened was that all the groups failed the test. Every groups' wingbox design failed the load. I guess ours was the strongest and most stiff. Cos we could stand the most load applied. Weee~ Im happy!

Stayed at home the whole day today to watch footy. So, england won.. woopee~ It was pure fluke dude. Nyeh! I could say that today's match of the day was Argentina vs Ivory Coast. Both were attacking equally. But yeah, argentina won. Not that i mind. Just that Ivory Coast gave their all and played really well infact.

Tomorrow lagi... i think i'll be staying home again. F1 around noon, the footy matches all day.. hee! Im really loving it =)

Alritey then.. im outtie. mwahs! <3


Tear drop Sunday, June 11, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli