I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
That's such a lovely colour

*sigh* still havent got my number activated tonite. I forgot about the whole 24hour thing. Not having my own number here made me realize more of how i cant live without a phone. Hehe. Hard for ppl to contact you, even harder for me to contact anyone. I can only rely on the house phone and the family's. Nyeh! Annoyed! ((one more day santy.. one more day*breathe in* out* ahhhh =P ))

I think the psycho dude is still trying to reach me. More missed calls and msgs. Such a drunk psycho i tell you! Switched off my phone. Get lost loser!!

My aunt arranged a dance class this weekend. Cant wait!! I lurvee dancing.. no matter how foolish i look.. really.. just ask my sisters.. keke.

Tried playing 'Konstantine' on the piano tadi. Man.. i missed it badly. Was a bit rusty, pretty much spent the whole afternoon on it keke. Loves it! ;D Thinking of continuing lessons... still thinking about it. Should i?

Chatted with peman earlier. Results still not out *phew* Im sOo nervous about it. Just the thought of it gives me the chills... erkkk. Is that a good or bad sign? *sighhhhh*

Alrite... im gona get some shut eye and catch up on my beauty sleep. Past few days, been waking up rather early. And ohh... Brazil won. And i still think Kaka's hot! Dududududuuu~ XD


Tear drop Tuesday, June 27, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli